Uniform Evaluation Service
No, we didn't misspell insurance. Insurance is for after the fact, when you need financial restitution after something has gone wrong.
Unlike insurance, Uniform Evaluation Services provides assurance for yourself, end users and building regulators that the code- which sets the bar for building component acceptability- has been satisfied. We ask the tough questions, and when we get answers we are happy to provide you with an IAPMO Uniform Evaluation Report that tells the report holder, and the reader, that someone with the right expertise asked the right questions and got the right answers.
Our Assurance Program benefits everyone. The code official saves time by using our detailed review, freeing staff to perform other tasks. Manufacturers do not have to answer the same questions over and over again. Consumers are assured that the product has been evaluated against the building code enforced in the places they work and live.
It's a thorough process, but not onerous. See for yourself.
Built on the reputation of the foremost source of uniform codes and standards in the plumbing and mechanical fields, Uniform Evaluation Service is the agency of choice for building officials everywhere.
For more than 70 years, IAPMO or its subsidiaries have been involved in product recognition in the form of listings or evaluation reports. IAPMO is the industry leader in plumbing and mechanical product recognition worldwide, and operates a listing program more than twice the size of the “other guys’” evaluation program. About seven years ago, industry asked IAPMO to enter the building product arena and begin producing Uniform Evaluation Reports. We work hard to bring the same drive, determination and great customer service into the building arena that made IAPMO’s listing program such a great success.
Uniform ES is the smart option for your company’s evaluation needs. Building products, materials, and designs bearing the Uniform ES Mark of Conformity are trusted by contractors, inspectors, officials, and Authorities Having Jurisdiction as having met the most rigorous standards and are in full compliance with applicable codes.
• Fair and Balanced
• Evaluating products on a level playing field
• IAPMO’s Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-1998 to Lane-Aire Manufacturing Corporation
• IAPMO’s Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-1835 to ODL, Inc.
• IAPMO’s Uniform Evaluation Service Grants ER-0295 to Linford, LLC.
• IAPMO’s Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-310 to Empire West, Inc.
• IAPMO’s Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-294 to USG Corporation
• IAPMO’s Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-274 to Wanessa-Sue, Inc.
• Uniform Evaluation Service Grants ER-0291 to Fi-Foil Company, Inc.
• Uniform Evaluation Service Enters Cooperative Agreement with Benchmark Consulting & Inspection
• Uniform Evaluation Service Hires Michael W. Merrigan as Senior Engineer
• Uniform Evaluation Service Enters Into Cooperative Agreement with Smith-Emery Company
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues EC‐012 Evaluation Criteria for Composite Steel Sheet and Noncombustible Sheathing Panels
• Uniform Evaluation Service Enters Cooperative Agreement with Southwest Research Institute
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER‐2193 to RIO PLASTICS, Inc.
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-292 to SIKA CANADA, INC.
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-279 to Helix Steel / Polytorx, LLC
• Uniform Evaluation Reports are Accepted by the City of Los Angeles Department of Building Safety without Requiring City’s Research Reports
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-0278 to Modular Architectural Interiors
• Brian Gerber Named Technical Director of IAPMO’s Uniform ES
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER‐271 and ER‐272 to Quadrant Urethane Technologies
• Uniform ES Grants ER‐253 to Uponor North America
• Uniform Evaluation Service Revises and Reissues ER‐261 to AQC Industries, LLC
• Uniform Evaluation Service Partners with CAMA on Anchor Criteria
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-255 to Icynene
• IAPMO Achieves Significant Increase in New Uniform Evaluation Reports
• Uniform Evaluation Services Launched
• Beck Joins IAPMO ES Team
• California Division of the State Architect Recognition of IAPMO ES
• IAPMO ES Green Certification
• State of Florida Reconfirms Approval of IAPMO ES
• IAPMO ES and VCA Join Forces
• City of Los Angeles Issues Research Report Based on IAPMO ES Evaluation Report
||You tested, we're just making sure.|
Accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
A subsidiary of the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)