Uniform Evaluation Service
No, we didn't misspell insurance. Insurance is for after the fact, when you need financial restitution after something has gone wrong.
Unlike insurance, Uniform Evaluation Services provides assurance for yourself, end users and building regulators that the code- which sets the bar for building component acceptability- has been satisfied. We ask the tough questions, and when we get answers we issue a Uniform Evaluation Report that tells the report holder and the reader that someone with the right expertise asked the right questions and got the right answers.
Our Assurance Program benefits everyone. The code official saves time by using our detailed review, freeing staff to perform other tasks. Manufacturers do not have to answer the same questions over and over again. Consumers are assured that the product has been evaluated against the building code enforced in the places they work and live.
It's a thorough process, but not onerous. See for yourself.
Built on the reputation of the foremost source of uniform codes and standards, Uniform Evaluation Service is the agency of choice for building officials everywhere. Our expertise starts with our in-house dedicated staff of engineering professionals. The leadership’s credentials and experience in building product evaluation is unparalleled in the industry; Richard Beck, Bart Berneche, Brian Gerber, Mike Merrigan and Barry Johnson have collectively over 140 years experience evaluation building products.
For more than 70 years, our group of companies have been involved in product recognition in building product listings and evaluation reports. We work hard to bring drive, determination and great customer service into the building product evaluation arena.
Uniform ES is the smart option for your company’s evaluation needs. Building products, materials, and designs bearing the Uniform ES Mark of Conformity are trusted by contractors, inspectors, building officials, and Authorities Having Jurisdiction as having met the most rigorous standards and are in full compliance with applicable codes.
• Fair and Balanced
• Evaluating products on a level playing field
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-0432 to Royal Building Products
• Uniform Evaluation Service, Germany-based DIBt Sign MoU to Collaborate on Assessment Criteria
• Uniform Evaluation Service Included in LADBS Pilot Program to Satisfy Seismic Requirements in Los Angeles and California
• IAPMO Group Enjoys Successful Month of Industry Tradeshows
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues UEL-5005 to No-Burn, Inc., No-Burn Plus and Plus XTR
• IAPMO’s Uniform Evaluation Service Issues UEL-5003 to Fi-Foil Company, Inc.
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-391 to Grip-Tite Manufacturing Company, LLC
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-431 to Pinkwood Ltd.
• IAPMO Business Units Enjoy Successful Showing at KBIS 2016, IBS Shows
• Uniform Evaluation Services Denies Claims of Lawsuit, Defends Rightful Position in Marketplace
• Master Wall®, Inc. Issued Uniform Evaluation Service ER-433
• IAPMO’s Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-2015 to the Tile Roofing Institute
• Uniform Evaluation Service Hires Barry A. Johnson, PE, as Senior Engineer
• Uniform Evaluation Service Adds Structural Steel and Precast Concrete Fabricators Recognition Program
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-289 to Foundation Supportworks, Inc.
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues Certificate of Recognition CR-6001 to Powers Solar Frames, LLC
• Uniform Evaluation Service Enters Cooperative Agreement with Certified Testing Laboratories (CTL)
• Uniform Evaluation Service Opens Office Near Birmingham, Ala.
• California Division of the State Architect Recognition of IAPMO UES
• IAPMO UES Green Certification
• State of Florida Reconfirms Approval of IAPMO ES
• City of Los Angeles Issues Research Report Based on IAPMO ES Evaluation Report
||You tested, we're just making sure.|
Accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
A subsidiary of the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)