Uniform Evaluation Service
No, we didn't misspell insurance. Insurance is for after the fact, when you need financial restitution after something has gone wrong.
Unlike insurance, Uniform Evaluation Services provides assurance for yourself, end users and building regulators that the code- which sets the bar for building component acceptability- has been satisfied. We ask the tough questions, and when we get answers we issue a Uniform Evaluation Report that tells the report holder and the reader that someone with the right expertise asked the right questions and got the right answers.
Our Assurance Program benefits everyone. The code official saves time by using our detailed review, freeing staff to perform other tasks. Manufacturers do not have to answer the same questions over and over again. Consumers are assured that the product has been evaluated against the building code enforced in the places they work and live.
It's a thorough process, but not onerous. See for yourself.
Built on the reputation of the foremost source of uniform codes and standards, Uniform Evaluation Service is the agency of choice for building officials everywhere. Our expertise starts with our in-house dedicated staff of engineering professionals. The leadership’s credentials and experience in building product evaluation is unparalleled in the industry; Richard Beck, Bart Berneche, Brian Gerber, and Mike Merrigan have collectively over 110 years experience evaluation building products.
For more than 70 years, our group of companies have been involved in product recognition in building product listings and evaluation reports. We work hard to bring drive, determination and great customer service into the building product evaluation arena.
Uniform ES is the smart option for your company’s evaluation needs. Building products, materials, and designs bearing the Uniform ES Mark of Conformity are trusted by contractors, inspectors, building officials, and Authorities Having Jurisdiction as having met the most rigorous standards and are in full compliance with applicable codes.
• Fair and Balanced
• Evaluating products on a level playing field
• Stone Warehouse Inc. Issued Uniform Evaluation Report-354
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-284 to Plastic Components, Inc.
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-309 to ASC Profiles, LLC
• Dayton Superior Corporation Issued Uniform ES Report-319
• MCA Clay Roof Tile Issued Uniform ES Report-356
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-342 to SCAFCO Steel Stud Manufacturing Co.
• Protecto Wrap Company Issued Uniform Evaluation Report-334
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-308 EJOT Fastening Systems L.P.
• NCFI Polyurethanes Issued Uniform Evaluation Service Report-0340
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-312 to Dextra Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
• Dayton Superior Corporation Issued Uniform Evaluation Service ER-320
• Quadrant Urethane Technologies Issued Uniform Evaluation Service ER‐285
• Guardian Fiberglass, Inc. issued Uniform Evaluation Report-339
• Ohio Recognizes UES as Conformity Assessment Body
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER‐305 to No‐Burn®, Inc
• Uniform Evaluation Service Hires Bart W. Berneche, PE, as Senior Engineer
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER‐298 to San Juan Products
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-315 to Oldcastle, Inc.
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER‐336 to Natural Polymers, LLC
• Uniform Evaluation Services Promotes Services at International Roofing Expo
• Uniform Evaluation Service (UES) Issues EC-015 Evaluation Criteria For Twisted Steel Micro-Rebar (TSMR) In Concrete
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-293 to Jordahl, GMBH
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-1998 to Lane-Aire Manufacturing Corporation
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-1835 to ODL, Inc.
• Uniform Evaluation Service Grants ER-295 to Linford, LLC.
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-310 to Empire West, Inc.
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-294 to USG Corporation
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-274 to Wanessa-Sue, Inc.
• Uniform Evaluation Service Grants ER-0291 to Fi-Foil Company, Inc.
• Uniform Evaluation Service Enters Cooperative Agreement with Benchmark Consulting & Inspection
• Uniform Evaluation Service Hires Michael W. Merrigan as Senior Engineer
• Uniform Evaluation Service Enters Into Cooperative Agreement with Smith-Emery Company
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues EC‐012 Evaluation Criteria for Composite Steel Sheet and Noncombustible Sheathing Panels
• Uniform Evaluation Service Enters Cooperative Agreement with Southwest Research Institute
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER‐2193 to RIO PLASTICS, Inc.
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-292 to SIKA CANADA, INC.
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-279 to Helix Steel / Polytorx, LLC
• Uniform Evaluation Reports are Accepted by the City of Los Angeles Department of Building Safety without Requiring City’s Research Reports
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-0278 to Modular Architectural Interiors
• Brian Gerber Named Technical Director of IAPMO’s Uniform ES
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER‐271 and ER‐272 to Quadrant Urethane Technologies
• Uniform ES Grants ER‐253 to Uponor North America
• Uniform Evaluation Service Revises and Reissues ER‐261 to AQC Industries, LLC
• Uniform Evaluation Service Partners with CAMA on Anchor Criteria
• Uniform Evaluation Service Issues ER-255 to Icynene
• IAPMO Achieves Significant Increase in New Uniform Evaluation Reports
• Uniform Evaluation Services Launched
• Beck Joins IAPMO ES Team
• California Division of the State Architect Recognition of IAPMO ES
• IAPMO ES Green Certification
• State of Florida Reconfirms Approval of IAPMO ES
• IAPMO ES and VCA Join Forces
• City of Los Angeles Issues Research Report Based on IAPMO ES Evaluation Report
||You tested, we're just making sure.|
Accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
A subsidiary of the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)